Sales Representative at NFT Consult: (Deadline 24 August 2020)
Our Client is a Courier and Logistics company looking for a sales representative to achieve/exceed revenue goals for a territory by using appropriate sales techniques and processes to close, retain and grow profitable business that directly supports the Company’s mission and business plan. To focus on achieving the required Customer Experience by developing and maintaining professional relationships that inspires trust and loyalty in the business.
- The weighting of new and incremental business goals can vary by territory and year on year.
- Alignments are typically within a country.
- Business and Technical Knowledge; Develop and maintain a depth/breadth of knowledge of the business (products and service capabilities, technology, strategies etc), together with relevant knowledge of industry and market environment factors (competitor, economic trends, trade customs etc).
- Proactively use knowledge to improve overall results and services provided.
- Implement and execute all Sales directives and provide regular updates and feedback on tactical execution through appropriate channels in order to achieve/exceed short-term goals and overall Sales targets.
- Ensure dedicated account planning /customer approach including customer contact/follow up/event planning/pricing issues/strategic + tactical planning & escalate issues where/when needed
- Plan and organize time and territory in the most effective way to achieve/exceed short-term goals and overall productivity targets.
- Focus on the need to close business (face to face calls, cold calls, selling hours etc.) whilst maintaining the account and developing incremental business; Includes appropriate research of information relating to Customers and their business and timely completion of administration etc.
- Develop and maintain effective professional relationships that facilitate co-operation and trust; Includes a network of contacts within the Customer’s business, sales and key support groups (ops, customs, and finance);Aligns with them to initiate and secure actions needed to adapt processes, resolve issues and/or progress opportunities for account development.
- Share knowledge with relevant individuals/teams.
- Meet/exceed targets for new business through “progressive” sales visits with key customer contacts within named accounts & named prospects.
- Lead consultations by positioning the most appropriate solution to meet the needs of both customer & the businesses; Includes identification/action on opportunities to cross sell services across the country and globally.
- Manage the negotiation process to secure the best terms for the company (required profit & yield margins).
- Close the business
- Develop understanding of each prospective Customers’ business and requirements, whilst establishing effective relationships that reflect the Customer Experience strategy.
- Use effective sales processes and techniques to negotiate and close profitable new business that is aligned with the company sales goals, whilst providing the most effective solution for the Customer’s business.
- Use structured techniques to identify and develop revenue growth opportunities that also add value to the Customer’s business. Advise on appropriate products and services from the full portfolio.
- Ongoing focus on ensuring that each Customer’s requirements and issues are correctly identified and addressed.
- Implement changes relating to target pricing, rate reviews and pricing programs; includes optimizing productivity through territory planning.
- Support divisional performance tracking and strategic planning by completing accurate and on-time standardized and ad-hoc reports of Sales K.P.I.’s (top customers, prospects, sales activities, commitments etc.).
- Perform miscellaneous administrative tasks including creating and maintaining accurate and timely customer details within defined systems and responding to correspondence and enquiries.
- Monitor the way customer’s trade to ensure plans are achieved in line with business expectations by implementing accurate, realistic & transparent pricing proposals that incorporate all costs and charges to be billed to the customer and required profit and yield margins; Secure financial approvals.
- Work with the customer to develop an accurate business plan.
- Fluent in written and spoken English for all countries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of building professional relationship and networks of contacts
- Good negotiation skills with experience of using an effective process and key techniques
- Experience of business to business sales (Experience of field sales in the express / transportation industry)
- Experience of following a structured sales cycle/processes to secure and close profitable business
- Good planning and organizing skills including time / territory management skills
- Adaptable, able to deal with changing priorities & function effectively & still achieve the goals
- Good p.c. skills/competent in the use of office software
- Good administrative skills
- Good evaluation skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Degree in Marketing,Sales or any other relevant skillsCLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY