Senior Customer Experience Manager at Irembo: (Deadline 5 February 2021)
Irembo is a technology company that designs and develops digital products focused on users in Africa, starting with Rwanda. IremboGov, Irembo’s pioneer product, is a government services platform. To date, it has 8M+ users in Rwanda and oﬀers 98 services online. We are using this experience to develop a wide range of products that will transform the tech ecosystem as we know it.
As the Senior Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for designing and executing the internal resources that enable Irembo to deliver a delightful support experience to our customers across all our products.
As the leader of the Customer Experience team, you will:
- Lead and own Irembo support experience: Define and enable the execution of a multi-channel support experience that meaningfully impacts customer satisfaction metrics.
- Significantly contribute to product experience: influence the roadmap of products to be customer-centric.
- Drive business impact: contribute to the definition and delivery of the company strategy.
What you will do:
- Design and build systems that enable a human, responsive customer experience.
- Define the support delivery experience, identify the right organization/tools to deliver it, identify the right metrics to measure performance, and consistently report on customer experience performance.
- Draft and structure customer experience processes and procedural manuals in order to produce better departmental and company outcomes. Upskill the team to do the same.
- Define and ensure excellent execution of programs/initiatives that have high customer and business impact.
- Tell stories in ways that simplify decision-making for the team and in the service of our customers.
- Build a data-driven framework to assess the health, architecture, and completeness of the tooling the department uses each day.
- Spot opportunities for documenting procedures/best practices and empower the team to do so.
- Ensure that issues affecting customers are properly followed up, solved in time and that critical issues are highly visible.
- Handle crisis end to end either by taking control over reporting and channels or delegating tasks to others.
- Develop the customer experience team.
You will be a good ﬁt if:
- Excellence is a habit for you.
- You can communicate on complex issues in a simple and concise way for different audiences: top management, product, engineering, support functions.
- You understand the technology, have a good understanding of how web/mobile apps work, and can easily evaluate and setup/configure customer support software.
- You can clearly articulate product features or enhancements to improve customer experience.
- You can consistently demonstrate the ability to get to the root causes of issues and then write them up in a way that can be acted upon by engineering.
- You have a great sense of accountability: you take ownership of problems and challenges and do not apportion blame to others.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude and a track record of “figuring it out”.
- You have a get-it-done mindset: you can roll your sleeves up and do what needs doing to get things done.
- You can lead and hold colleagues accountable for key deliverables.
- You are detail-oriented and hold yourself accountable to high standards.
- You are interested in data-informed decision-making, but you also know when to use your intuition to solve problems.
- You have people management experience.
- You have 5+ years of experience in defining and driving Customer Support for tech products. An experienced running/working with a call center will be a plus.
Note: The deadline for receiving applications is February 05, 2021.