Skol Breweries Ltd
Skol Breweries Ltd
Visibility representative at Skol Breweries Ltd: (Deadline 28 May 2021)
The Department of Human Resources would like to inform the public and its estimated staff of opportunity for the position of Visibility representative.
Any employee qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply.
The Jobholder is responsible to ensure that SBL’s products have a maximum visibility in the POP (Points-of Purchase) outlets of the area assigned to him/her as well as a maximum consumer activation and consumer interaction in those outlets of his area. As such to contribute to the achievement of SBL’s business objectives of sales volume, market share and profit.
KEY COMPENTENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Have a university degree in business administration or related field;
- Computer literacy
- Have Rwandan driving license category B
- Proficiency in English and / or French
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have a team spirt
- Wiling to be based in the zone of work.
- Maximize visibility of SBL products in Points-of sales in his area;
- Ensure a good level of stock in its points of sales and minimize stockouts;
- Ensure coverage of retail outlets in its sector. The visit plan and an itinerary (routing) established in terms of visit, frequency, and type of points of sale is its guide;
- Gather market intelligence and make timely reports to all key stakeholders in order to track the market evolution and inform strategic decision making;
- Ensure other Selling –out activities in the outlets of his area :
- FIFO stock rotation, product freshness,
- Respect of recommended price,
- Educate the staff of the outlets in the best way of serving of beer
How to apply:
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID(all should be uploaded as one Document file !) should be submitted via this link: https://www.skolbrewery-careers.rw/at the attention of the HR Department not later than Friday, 28th May 2021 at 5:00pm.
Please note that due to expected high volume of applications we will not be able to respond to all applications. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.