Junior Finance & Accounts Officer at ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Plc: (Deadline 8 February 2022)
Position: Junior Finance & Accounts Officer
Location: Head Office Kigali, Rwanda
Duration: Full time
Reporting to: Chief Finance Officer
The Junior Finance and Accounts Officer is primarily in charge of the organization’s financial activity, accounting, reporting, and assist in management of cash flows, asset levels and liability obligations, and other tasks assigned.
Key duties and responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring the timely funding, disbursements for the company.
- Managing and reporting on the Foreign currency exposures of the company.
- Daily cash management and debt facilities reporting.
- Dealing with fixed assets management and related accounts
- Prepare bank reconciliations for review for bank accounts on a timely basis.
- Assist in preparing and submitting all statutory obligations and returns in accordance with required timetable.
- Dealing with other assets and liabilities reconciliations and follow-up.
- Assist in budget preparation, revision, and monthly budget monitoring.
- Generally, assist in the month end close process to meet target reporting dates.
- Responsible for the reconciliation and accuracy for all debt and interest expense accounts.
- Recording daily transactions into the accounting system on time.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of controls with respect to cash flow management.
- Preparation of financial reports required by local and group management
- Prepare, monitor, and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Other related tasks as deemed necessary by the business.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or finance required.
- CPA or ACCA intermediate level required.
- At least 2 + years of progressive audit or tax experience in audit firms required.
- Experience working for banking experience is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel required.
- Analytical thinking and sound judgment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and research skills with a thorough understanding of finance and accounting principles, procedures, and techniques.
- Confidentiality and ethical behavior,
- Teamwork and time consciousness,
- Basic understanding of financial and tax regulations in Rwanda
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English. Good listening skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information, good planning, and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Most desired candidate should not at least be thirty (30) years and below of age
How to Apply:
The deadline for receiving applications: 08th February, 2022 at 5 pm
Please send your Curriculum and application letter to the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, note that you have to mention your salary expectation in your cover letter and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also mention the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Signed and approved by:
Managing Director, ASA MICROFINANCE RWANDA PLC.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.