Lab Engineer at Carnegie Mellon University Africa: (Deadline 19 February 2022)
- Design and develop digital public goods solutions
- Implement use-cases and support researchers in developing proofs-of-concept.
- Serve as technical support in the research and implementation of the project and follow up on logistical and technical issues.
- Build and maintain an inventory management system for lab equipment and consumables.
- Design and executing laboratory testing using defined standard procedures
- Other duties as signed
- A master’s degree in engineering (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields).
- At least three years of experience in a similar position.
- International accreditation and certification in the field would be an advantage. e.g., Networking and security Certifications
- Fluency in spoken and written English and French would be an advantage.
- Proven experience with Digital Public Goods solutions a plus
- Proficiency in major operating systems, such as GIT and GIT Hub.
- Proficiency in various coding languages
- Agile learner with the ability to adapt and thrive in an evolving, diverse environment
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment, excellent discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Highly developed research skills, with demonstrable ability to work independently and take initiative
- Demonstrable ability to get things done and produce results quickly—whether the tasks are large or small
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to create and articulate presentations for diverse audiences
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.