Logistics and Warehouse Officer at NETIS Rwanda Ltd: (Deadline 20 May 2022)
Position: Logistics and Warehouse Officer
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Location: NETIS Rwanda Head Office.
NETIS Rwanda Ltd is a company serving the telecommunications industry in twelve (12) countries, Rwanda inclusive. NETIS Rwanda Ltd is registered in Rwanda in the telecommunication sector, and we offer Fibre Optic Network design, deployment, and customer connectivity services in many African cities and in Kigali-Rwanda since January 2020. We also offer services in the range of wireless and wired telecommunications activities, Satellite telecommunications activities, tower construction, and maintenance services.
- Analyze shipment logs
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Track the most important warehouse KPIs
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Preparing and sharing Daily, and monthly Inventory report to his/her Supervisor
- Complying with ISO standards regarding the Warehouse Management
- Perform any other task as assigned by the supervisor/Designate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent earned from a reputable institution in a relevant discipline (in Business administration, Logistics, Procurement, Telecommunication engineering, or any other related field
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Warehouse Officer/Supervisor
- Ability to work overnight shifts.
- Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
- Ability to manage inventory
- Experience in using ERPs (QuickBooks, SAP) and advanced Excel
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Having a bachelor’s degree in business administration, Logistics, Procurement, Telecommunication engineering, or relevant fields
- Working Experience in a similar role in the telecommunication sector will be a plus.
How to apply:
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.