Malmo University 2021 Master’s Scholarships in Sweden(Deadline : ongoing)
Each year, Malmö University offers a limited number of scholarships to qualified master students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who are required to pay tuition fees. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, experience and motivation. They cover partial or up to the full tuition fee but do not cover other expenses, such as living expenses.
Students admitted to two-year programmes retain the scholarship for the second year if they successfully complete the first year of study and meet the progression criteria (minimum 22.5 credits a semester, minimum 45 credits an academic year).
The scholarship application round for the academic year 2022 will open in April 2022.
About Malmo University
The Government of Sweden (Swedish: Sveriges regering) is the national cabinet and the supreme executive authority in Sweden. The short-form name Regeringen (“the Government”) is used both in the Fundamental Laws of the Realm and in the vernacular, while the long-form is only used in international treaties. The Government operates as a collegial body with collective responsibility and consists of the Prime Minister â€” appointed and dismissed by the Speaker of the Riksdag (following an actual vote in the Riksdag before an appointment can be made)
Aim and Benefits of Malmo University Masters Scholarship
- The recipients of Malmö University Master’s Scholarships, 2021 will get 100% of tuition fees.
Requirements for Malmo University Masters Scholarship Qualification
- The applicants for Malmö University Master’s Scholarships, 2021 should be admitted to a master’s program at the Malmö University.
- The candidates should be from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who are required to pay tuition fees in Sweden.
- The applicants should submit a curriculum vitae and academic transcripts from previous studies.
- The candidates will be selected based on their answers in the application form, experience mentioned in the CV, and academic transcripts.
- The scholarships are given on the basis of applicant’s motivation, academic merit, and experience.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.