MBA in Finance || Global School of Business Management || Best European MBA Program
GSBM’s MBA in Finance
The program deals with the issues of economic, financial, banking, foreign exchange, insurance, microfinance, etc. that affect the way business is conducted around the world.
The students must study:
- Investing & Private Equity
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entrepreneurial Financial Management
Investing & Private Equity
This course offers an introduction to understanding and managing investment portfolios. It examines investment valuation, investor objectives, risk and return, sources of information, security analysis, and portfolio theory with a focus on Equity investments.
This course will also expose the student to the difference between public investing and Private Equity.
Mergers and Acquisitions
This course focuses on the primary valuation methodologies currently used on Wall Street: comparable companies analysis, precedent transactions analysis, discounted cash flow analysis, and leveraged buyout analysis.
The goal of the course is to cover key aspects of the M&A business process including corporate strategy, target selection/screening, deal negotiation/valuation, and due diligence.
Entrepreneurial Financial Management
In this course, students are taught the financial aspects of entrepreneurship. These include drafting of the business plan and its essential sections – financial, operational, markets.
Additionally, students learn methods to build and manage entrepreneurial ventures. Specific topics include new venture creation, business development, finance for startups, and Marketing, Management, and HR specific to new ventures.
Why MBA in Finance?
- MBA Finance offers some great job roles in the finance sector
- Help understand the role of the major industry players and the forces that drive success, competition
- Exhibit social skills required in client-driven firm in a highly competitive industry
- Develop finance skills specifically applicable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Draft comprehensive business plans for successful capital raising.
- Learn about portfolio management, asset allocation and market efficiency.