MBA in Hospitality Management || European MBA Degree
MBA in Hospitality Management course comes with various career opportunities. The course offers knowledge about various different types of management roles in the hospitality business.
The course is an advanced degree that gives students a foundational understanding of business, as well as a specialization in the service and tourism industry.
Students can expect to master the basic building blocks of business while gaining significant experience and expertise in different hospitality issues like front and back of house management.
Students need to study:
- Food and Beverage Service
- Front Office Operation & Management
- Hospitality Marketing and Sales
- Principles of Hotel Management
Food and Beverage Service
This course provides students with an introduction to the food and beverage services and operations. It offers a historical background of the development of food and beverage services, their operations, and management phases, such as product development, production, equipping and staffing, events and performance.
By end of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe a range of Food and Beverage production and service methods used in a variety of outlets.
- Explain the organization for a range of Food and Beverage operations.
- Discuss measures to improve food and beverage practice and procedures.
- Explain the purpose and methods of developing food production systems and how this meets customer requirements.
Front Office Operation & Management
The Front Office Operations & Management course is designed to provide students with a basic understanding of front office procedures in the hospitality industry. Students will understand, organize, perform and evaluate front office functions that are critical to the success of a hotel.
Students will be trained in the importance of guest service, along with any technical aspects of front office management.
On completion of this module students will be able to:
- Describe the range of front office operations and their functions.
- Discuss the importance of communication with other sections within the hotel.
- Explain the important role front office plays in selling the hotel and all its facilities.
- Demonstrate reception procedures and explain how they contribute to customer satisfaction.
Hospitality Marketing and Sales
Hospitality Marketing and Sales course introduces the student to sales and marketing as they are interrelated and responsible for driving revenue for hospitality organizations.
Students will be able to define hospitality marketing, hospitality sales and distinguish between product and services marketing and sales approaches.
Students will be introduced to and learn to apply the principles and steps in the sales process.
After completion of this course, students can
- Analyze and understand the role of marketing and its applications in the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Develop marketing communication plans for the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Understand and define the customer’s needs.
- Examine the role of sales in the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Develop a marketing plan for hospitality and tourism organization.
Principles of Hotel Management
Principles of Hotel Management course provide an introduction to the hospitality industry, descriptions of types of hotels, structures, classifications, etc.
It also introduces and explains the importance of tourism, explaining the effects of supply and demand in the economy, culture, and the environment.
By the end of the course, students will be able to
- Describe the history and structure of international travel and hospitality industry,
- Appraise the positive and negative impacts of tourism destination development,
- Analyze a range of tourist needs and motivations to travel,
- Discuss the development and distribution of hospitality products,
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : email@example.comNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk