Monash University 2022 Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship: (Deadline Ongoing)
A scholarship for high-achieving Year 12 students intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program. Up to 10 scholarships valued at up to $30,000 are available each year.
About Monash University
Monash University take great pride in their vibrant international community. With 12 campuses and teaching locations across 4 continents, they are one of the Australia’s largest universities. As an international student, you can look forward to a truly international experience. Wherever you came from – far or near, Monash university welcome you and invite you to explore it’s offerings in your own language.
Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship
- Type Postgraduate
- Organisation Monash University
- Country to study–
- School to study Monash University
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship
- $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study).
- An additional $6000 for the Master of Advanced Engineering component.
Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship Courses
Requirements for Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing undergraduate student, and
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) single degree and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Currently studying Australian Year 12 or IB, and
- Must achieved a minimum ATAR score of 98.00.
How to Apply
- This scholarship can be deferred.
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
For more details, visit Monash University website.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.