Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator at Jhpiego: (Deadline 27 June 2022)
Job opportunity: Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (1 position)
Jhpiego enhances the health and saves the lives of women and families in limited-resource settings. For nearly four decades, we have put evidence-based health innovations into everyday practice to overcome barriers to high-quality health care services for the world’s most vulnerable populations. From our origins as technical experts in reproductive, maternal and child health, Jhpiego has grown to embrace new challenges, including HIV/AIDS, malaria and cervical cancer prevention — reflecting the increasing interconnectedness of global health.
At Jhpiego, we value our customers who have our respect, responsiveness, and commitment to excellence; our staff and global network of colleagues who bring cultural diversity, innovation, and a wealth of world experience; and our work culture, which is reflected in our team spirit, transparent communication, mutual respect, flexibility, and dedication.
Title: M&E Coordinator Grade: E
Department: Jhpiego Rwanda Country Office, Kigali
Summary Scope of Work:
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator will support all efforts related to M&E activities under USAID-RISE Project. Under the direct supervision of the Senior MER Advisor, s/he will work with the M&E team to monitor program implementation including collecting data from the field, ensuring data quality, documenting program results, and ensuring timely reporting to the donors and partners as required. S/he will work closely with USAID-RISE project team including to document project results.
Position Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
Department: Monitoring, Evaluation and Research
Position Reports To: Senior MER Advisor
Position Supervised: None
Location: Based in Kigali, Rwanda with frequent field travels
Duration: Open-ended contract based on availability of funding and good performance
In closer collaboration with the M&E team, the M&E Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute in development of M&E strategies, frameworks, plans and indicators to capture program performance and results in support of the USAID-RISE M&E system.
- Assist program staff in planning and implementing M&E systems and activities, data-based program decision-making, and results reporting;
- Collaborate with project staff and project counterparts at all levels to participate in and lead, as needed, M&E of program activities, and data use for programmatic decision-making;
- Undertake regular visits to the field to support implementation of M&E and to identify where adaptations might be needed,
- Write/ develop program reports capturing program results, successes, challenges and lessons learned in a timely manner to USAID- RISE Project
- Support all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Master’s degree in public health, epidemiology, statistics, or related social sciences;
- At least 5 years of applied skills in designing and implementing M&E activities and special studies for integrated public health programs that include HIV/AIDS, COVID-19 Vaccination and home based case management or related programs;
- Expertise in quantitative and qualitative methodologies, operations research, health management, information systems, reporting, data quality assessments, data analysis and presentation;
- Strong technical skills, including ability to process and analyze data using one or more statistical software packages, including: SPSS, Epi-Info, Stata, MS Access, the health management information system (HMIS), community information system (SIS-com);
- Demonstrated understanding of health facilities and community-based family health services and M&E practices in Rwanda.
- Excellent writing and communications skills, including demonstrated technical writing and editing skills for publication and success stories
Other competencies / Skills:
- Ability of working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals;
- Fluent in English, French and Kinyarwanda both written and oral.
- Experience in working in a team with a multi-cultural staff.
IMPORTANT – HOW TO APPLY!!
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online through http://jrims.org/Job_Application/ and upload the following documents in PDF format with the respective names:
- Updated CV,
- Proof of previous experiences,
- Academic Degrees & Certificates,
- 3 Professional referees
Address the complete application files to Jhpiego Rwanda Country Director. The closing date for the vacancy is Monday June 27th, 2022 @12pm. For further information on Jhpiego, please go to http://www.jhpiego.org
Only online applications shall be considered and failure to follow the outlined procedure might result in the application being disqualified.
If you don’t hear from us within three weeks from the submission deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Failure to follow the outlined procedure might result in the application being disqualified.
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate in employment because of age, religion, tribe, race, colour, gender, national origin, disability, military status, marital status, family responsibility, station of life, political opinion, health (includes HIV/AIDS, pregnancy) socioeconomic status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. Employment and promotion for any position are based on an individual’s qualifications and merit. Jhpiego does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, orientation or any other fees).
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.