Nutrition Officer at DUHAMIC – ADRI: (Deadline 13 October 2021)
DUHAMIC-ADRI is seeking to recruit 1 highly motivated and hardworking Nutrition officer to work for the project based in NYAMASHEKE District. The recruited field staff will work closely with DUHAMIC ADRI team and other project stakeholders with a main task to implement the inclusive Nutrition activities.
Duration of the contract: 1 Year renewable based on performance
- Oversee the implementation of a community-based nutrition approach focusing on inclusive nutrition with a focus on households with children under 6 years, pregnant and lactating mothers, and DPEM at all levels in the district ;
- Support the district to ensure the functionality of village nutrition school with all target project beneficiaries.
- Conduct regular technical supportive supervision to service providers to ensure the inclusive nutrition service delivery meets the quality standards required.
- Provide training to DPEM coordination committees at district, sector, cell, and village levels on skills of collecting, analyzing, and interpreting inclusive nutrition, ECD related data;
- Provide close supervision and coaching to community volunteers including CHWs, caregivers, etc;
- Ensure collaboration with the project stakeholders at district level and participate in different trainings
- Collaborate with economic Strengthening officer, ECD officer, and disability inclusion officer to ensure that economic strengthening, food security activities are well integrated with inclusive nutrition activities.
- Prepare and submit the monthly, quarterly and annual data and narrative reports for Nutrition component
- Organize and conduct monthly and quarterly meetings with community based volunteers
Qualifications and requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Nutrition & Dietetics and related field;
- Proven experience of at least 3 years working for integrated Nutrition in community;
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken English and Kinyarwanda;
- Proficient in Microsoft office, word, excel, and PowerPoint;
- Experience to work with local NGOs and USAID funded programs is an added advantage
- Maximum age:40 years’ old
- Be available and ready to live in Nyamasheke district.
- Having driving license (category A) is an added advantage;
How to apply
Motivated candidates fulfilling the requirements should submit their applications via online to the following emails: email@example.com The deadline for application is 13rd October 2021 at 3:00 p.m and application documents shall enclose a detailed CV, copy of ID, copies of degrees and certificates awarded, and daytime telephone number. Only selected candidates will be contacted for exams.
Done at Kigali on 06/10/2021
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.