ECD Field Officer at DUHAMIC – ADRI: (Deadline 13 October 2021)
DUHAMIC-ADRI is seeking to recruit 1 highly motivated and hardworking candidate to work as ECD field officer in NYAMASHEKE District. The recruited field staff will work closely with DUHAMIC ADRI team and other project stakeholders with a main task to implement the Early Childhood Development (ECD) activities.
Duration of the contract: 1 Year renewable based on performance
- Facilitate the establishment & monitoring of ECD Centers; CBECD and HBECD in community
- Monitor the enrolment and attendance in ECD for all children aged between 3 to 6 including children with disabilities in collaboration with caregivers and local authorities;
- Organize and conduct training of ECD facilitators/caregivers;
- Organize and facilitate monthly and quarterly meetings with ECD caregivers and facilitators;
- Conduct monthly supportive supervision of caregivers and parent’s committees to all ECD services delivery;
- Support growth monitoring in collaboration with community health workers at ECD
- Work closely with Inshuti z’umuryango/IZU to discuss about children education and other related issues that affect the child’s wellbeing;
- Ensure collaboration with the project stakeholders at district level and participate in different trainings
- Prepare and submit data and narrative reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually) for the project
Qualifications and requirements
- University Degree (A0) in Early Childhood Development and other related fields.
- 3 years working experience in the field of ECD and inclusive nutrition in Local or INGO.
- Experience to work with NGOs and USAID funded programs is an added advantage
- Maximum age:40 years’ old
- Have computer literacy;
- Have strong written and spoken English and Kinyarwanda;
- Be available and ready to live in Nyamasheke district.
- Having driving license (category A) is an added advantage;
How to apply
Motivated candidates fulfilling the requirements should submit their applications via online to the following emails: email@example.com The deadline for application is 13rd October 2021 at 3:00 p.m. and application documents shall enclose a detailed CV, copy of ID, copies of degrees and certificates awarded, and daytime telephone number. Only selected candidates will be contacted for exams.
Done at Kigali on 06/10/2021
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.