Apply for iF Social Impact Prize 2021: (Deadline 27 May 2021)
Applications are open for iF Social Impact Prize 2021. The iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE aims to publish and support projects that contribute to our society. The prize categories correspond to the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations. iF Social Impact Prize does not charge any fees. The best projects will be honored with a share prize money of EUR 100,000 in total in 2021. Publish your project in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE (for free) and you will automatically compete for the prize in 2021! In addition, your project will reach the global design community through various communication measures by iF.
The UN Sustainable Development Goals
- End Poverty
- End Hunger
- Healthy Lives
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Water and Sanitation
- Clean Energy
- Economic Growth
- Resilient Infrastructure
- Reduce Inequality Everywhere
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Sustainable Consumption
- Climate Action
- Life below Water
- Life on Land
You can benefit from many advantages that help to boost your project
- Your application is free of charge.
- Your project will be published in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE forever.
- You can permanently update your projects with new photos, vidoes and information.
- Your project will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public.
- You can win a share of EUR 100,000 in prize money.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, social enterprises, the public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
- Your project should already to established and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times.
- Student concepts are not eligible.
There is no deadline for your publication and you can apply every day. Twice a year the prize money will be decided
- After May 27, 2021
- After November 18, 2021