Earth.Org Global Wildlife & Natural World Photography Competition 2021: (Deadline 25 April 2021)
Applications call for Earth.Org Global Wildlife & Natural World Photography Competition 2021. The competition invites explorers, professional photographers, and photographers working on the front line of wildlife conservation across the world to submit their photographs for the following categories:
- Overall Best Environmental Photo
- Wildlife in Peril
- Human Impacts on the Environment
The winner of Earth.Org Global Wildlife & Natural World Photography Competition 2021 will receive the following prizes
- The Winner of the Earth.Org “Overall Best Environmental Photo” 2021 will be awarded $1000 USD.
- The Winners of the two sub-categories Earth.Org “Wildlife in Peril” 2021 and Earth.Org “Human Impacts on the Environment” 2021 will be awarded $250 USD each.
- All entries must be received by April 4th, 2021.
- Winners will be invited to take over the Earth.Org Instagram for a week each.
- All Winners will be interviewed for Articles on Earth.Org; and given the chance to showcase their work on our website or in the articles.
- Winners will be announced on our website and notified via email by April 25th, 2021.
The next 20 best photos selected from all participants will be invited to join the network of Official Earth.Org Photographers; and invited to curate Earth.Org’s Instagram page. In addition to that, their work will be published, credited, and tagged across all of our social media platforms that reach a passionate audience and raises the entrants’ profile as wildlife or environmental photographers globally.
All winners will have their photos featured on all of Earth.Org’s Website, Social Media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, as well as newsletters and more. The photo will also be used as a cover image for an Earth.Org article.
How to Enter?
To enter The Earth.Org Global Photography Competition 2021, entrants must submit their best 3 photographs for each category (e.g max 9 altogether) by completing the online Entrance Form by April 4th, 2021. Candidates must use the following format for submitting the photos: “Category_Name”.