Fellowship at University of Copenhagen in Denmark: (Deadline 20 February 2021)
Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the PhD Studentships in Crop Physiology offered by the Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences at University of Copenhagen. Also, the purpose of the award is to provide financial support for both domestic and international students commencing the PhD degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, PhD degree program in Crop Physiology.
- Likewise, to be eligible for the opportunity program, applicants should hold an MSc or an equivalent academic degree in natural product biochemistry, molecular biology, metabolomics, plant and yeast genetics. Moreover, in cell organelle and enzyme isolation.
The University of Copenhagen will offer a salary minimum of DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750), including an annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum of DKK 53,811). Also, negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the fellowship, all interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. Applicants must complete and submit the online application form for this funding.
- Similarly, supporting Documents: Candidates must submit all the following documents:
- Also, cover Letter
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Likewise, other information for consideration, e.g., list of publications (if any)
- 1-3 reference letters (if any)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected based on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Moreover, if English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.