Mastumae International Foundation Fellowship 2020 in Japan (Full Funded)(Deadline: 30 June,2020)
Applications call for the Mastumae International Foundation Research Fellowship Program 2020.
This fellowship is open to all the non-japanese students who met all the requirements of the program. The fellowship program will be for a period of three to six months. The number of fellowships is about 20 persons each year.
The Matsumae International Foundation is an international nongovernmental organization that aims to develop the future by contributing to the global friendship and goodwill through the enterprise which leaves “peoples” connecting Japan with the rest of the world.
The Mastumae International Internation Foundation Research Fellowship Program is a fully-funded opportunity for international students. The fellows will be eligible for a stipend for research and stay in Japan. In addition to that, the Mastumae International Foundation also covers the cost of Insurance, Air transportation (a round-trip air ticket to/from Tokyo) and Lump sum on arrival.
- Applicants must obtain a Letter of invitation from the host institution. Also, applicants must have a doctoral degree or equivalent international qualification.
- The applicant must be 49 years old or younger at the time of application.
- The applicant must also have a sufficient level of English as well as the Japanese language for this fellowship program.
- Applicants must not have previous experience of living in Japan. (Except for short term stay, Eg: Conferences, sightseeing, etc)
- Furthermore, applicants must return to their home country after the fellowship program ends.
Applicants are free to and can select host institutions by themselves. The host institutions can be university research laboratories, national research institutions or the corresponding facilities of private industry.
Interested candidates must fill out the Application Form and send it by post mail from the home country of the candidate. The Mastumae International Foundation does not accept application via email or any other electronic means for this position. The last date t0 submit the application form is the 3oth of June 2020