Outstanding Student Leadership Scholarships in Germany: (Deadline Varies)
Apply for the Student Leadership Scholarships in Germany 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships now. The name of the scholarship is European School of Management and Technology (ESMT Berlin) – Outstanding Student Leadership Scholarships in Germany, 2020. The School is providing the scholarships for Masters degree in the field of Management.
For the Student Leadership Scholarships in Germany, the candidates should meet the given criteria
- Students applying for Outstanding Student Leadership Scholarship must be involved in taking leadership initiatives in student clubs, student government, volunteer projects, international conferences during their bachelor’s.
- Also, the number of Scholarships available is one.
- Additionally, the applicants for the Scholarship need to add an extra essay to explain their suitability for a scholarship.
- The University grants scholarships based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievement, leadership potential, and interpersonal skills.
- Additionally, students who received admission from ESMT can apply for the Outstanding Student Leadership Scholarship.
- Furthermore, the University especially encourages applicants from analytical subject areas like science, technology, engineering, finance, economics or mathematics to apply. However, the University has also awarded scholarships to candidates with backgrounds in international relations, finance, and business studies as well.
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive partial funding up to EUR 5,000.
- The European School of Management and Technology, also known as ESMT Berlin, is a private non-profit business school based in Berlin, Germany.
- Additionally, the business school was founded in 2002 by 25 global companies and institutions including Bosch, KPMG, Siemens and T-Mobile.