Call for Application : Second Edition of Energy Access Fund for Energy Access Projects (2019-2020), Deadline : 26th November 2019.
The 2nd edition of this program has an endowment of 500.000€. Projects may apply for values between € 25,000 and € 100,000. The Fund will cover:
- up to 75% of the total project costs, for non-profit entities;
- up to 50% of the total project costs, for for-profit entities.
A2E Fund will support energy access projects in Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria and Tanzania.
Criteria of Evaluation
- Social relevance and impact.
- Ability to implement.
- Number of beneficiaries.
- Costs / Benefits.
• Phase 1 – Applications Analysis » November/December
• Phase 2 – Pre-selection I (complementary information) » December/January
• Phase 3 – Pre-selection II (technical visits) if applicable » January/February
• Phase 4 – Final Selection & Contracting » February/March
Applications are open until 26th November 2019.