Fully Funded Scholarship in Romania: (Deadline 27 April 2021)
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Transilvania University in Romania. The deadline for this application is 27th April 2021.
Transilvania University of Brașov is a public institution of higher education in Brașov, Romania, founded in 1971. It has eighteen faculties, a total of over 19,000 students, and more than 700 academic staff.
- You are a student from outside the European Union.
- Also, the outstanding academic performance of any of the outstanding students. Objectives of offering scholarships to study in Europe:
- To attract international students to study at the University of Transylvania.
- Likewise, to form a group of “ambassadors” for the University of Transylvania and thus increase the international vision of the institution.
The student will only bear the travel and visa costs for the country of Romania.
- The student will only bear the travel and visa costs for the country of Romania.
- Similarly, students’ complete passage of each academic year (meaning failure to fail) is a condition for obtaining the scholarship for the following year of study.
- Also, the incumbent must submit all documents in English and in pdf format, and incomplete files will not be taken.
- Moreover, no document can be added to the file after the submission deadline.
- Furthermore, the evaluation board whose members are appointed by the President of the University of Transylvania in Brasov will be responsible for selecting the candidates.
- Tuition fees “including registration and graduation fees”.
- Furthermore, free accommodation in university housing “including vacations or vacations.”
- Also, a monthly stipend of 800 EUR “about $ 170 USD – including holidays or vacations.”
1 – Fill out the online “online” application form.
2 – Upload the required documents in the application file:
3 – Curriculum Vitae (CV): “With the achievements of the student nominated for the scholarship highlighted.”
4 – Additionally, a letter of intent or motivation (maximum one page) – it is a letter written by the student explaining the reasons for applying for this scholarship.
5 – letters of recommendation: “to support the outstanding results of the candidate” written by teachers or professors specialized for the student to nominate him for admission to this scholarship.