Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA: (Deadline 1 August 2021)
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Minnesota in the USA. The deadline for this application is 1st October 2021.
The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities is a public land-grant research university in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota. Also, the Twin Cities campus comprises locations in Minneapolis and St. Paul approximately 3 miles apart, and the St. Paul location is in neighboring Falcon Heights.
Fellowships for International Students, USA is open for Selected Countries Citizens of eligible countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere. Likewise, the scholarship allows Ten Months training level program in the field of Human Resource Management, Natural Resource Management, English, Finance, Public Policy, Human Rights, Public Health, Journalism. Also, Banking and Finance, Agriculture Development, Urban Planning, Economic Development, HIV Prevention, Foreign Language, Trafficking in Persons Policy.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Human Resource Management
- Also, Natural Resource Management
- Likewise, Finance
- Public Policy
- Human Rights
- Similarly, Public Health
- Banking and Finance
- Additionally, Agriculture Development
The Scholarship for International Students, USA provides for:
- Tuition fee and other fees at the assigned host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if required;
- Also, a maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- Additionally, book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events);
- Moreover, Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits, and conferences.
The applicants must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA:
- Undergraduate degree
- Also, minimum of five years of substantial professional experience.
- Limited or no prior experience in the USA.
- Likewise, demonstrated leadership qualities
- A record of public service in the community and
- Similarly, strong English skills.