Canada – Government of Rwanda Scholarships 2020-2021: (Deadline 29 December 2020)
The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the general public that, through the Bilateral Cooperation between the Government of Rwanda and the “Fonds de Recherche du Quebec” in Canada, the latter has offered to the Government of Rwanda 10 (ten) full scholarships at Masters and PhD levels in the areas of Quantum Computing and Artificial Intelligence, commencing in the academic year 2021.
Interested candidates should submit the following application documents:
– Application letter addressed to the Director General of HEC
– Copy of valid passeport or National Identity Card
– Curriculum Vitae
– One (1) passport size photo
– Notified degree certificates and transcripts
– Recommendation letter from the head of institution for those who are employed.
- The above mentioned application documents will be submitted online through HECMIS using the link: http://mis.hec.gov.rw/system-login;
- Candidates applying for this scholarship must have studied in Information Technology in previous qualifications;
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of criteria including academic and scientific excellence.
Application deadline: 29/12/2020.
For more information, please download Canada-_Goverment_of_Rwanda_Scholarship_2020_2021