Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships Scheme at University of Sydney: (Deadline 15 June 2021)
The University of Sydney Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships support high-achieving international students to pursue coursework studies at the University of Sydney.
University of Sydney in Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Bachelors and Masters by coursework degrees offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
High-achieving international students
Four scholarship amounts are offered based on ranking against selection criteria:
• $40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semester
• $20,000 payable for one semester
• $10,000 payable for one semester
• $5,000 payable for one semester.
The availability of some amounts may be limited to specified cohorts. The scholarship is only awarded once during first year of commencement and not renewable for following years.
• be an international student
• have applied for but not yet commenced a bachelor’s degree or a coursework master’s degree that is a CRICOS registered award program usually delivered onshore at the University of Sydney
• receive an unconditional offer of admission by the relevant close date.
No application is required, as all eligible students who have secured an unconditional offer of admission before the deadline will be automatically considered. The scholarship application deadline for Semester 2, 2021 is 15 June 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.