Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Teesside University at the UK. The deadline for this application is 9th April 2021.
Teesside University is a public university with its main campus in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire in North East England. It has 18,576 students, according to the 2015/16 HESA student record. Teesside University is 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has an overall score of 4.0 stars, according to student reviews on Studyportals, the best place to find out how students rate their study and living experience at universities from all over the world.
In partnership with the British Council, Teesside University is pleased to announce seven fully-funded scholarships to high achieving candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.
These funding opportunities are designed for talented women from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka, beginning a master’s degree program at Teesside University.
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
- Also, postgraduate degree in MSc Electrical Power and Energy Systems and MSc Environmental Management
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a woman.
Teesside University will cover full tuition fees, monthly stipends, a return economy class ticket and other study-related costs such as IELTS exam fee, visa application and NHS surcharge.
- How to Apply: For this award, candidates must take admission in postgraduate at the university. Also, after that, they should complete an online application form for this opportunity.
- Additionally, no additional documents would be asked by the university, but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Moreover, meet the English language requirement of the course you have applied for.