Scholarship at Glasgow University in the UK: (Deadline 10 May 2021)
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- PhD degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- UK honors degree 2:1 or masters degree with research skills relevant to your chosen research project or PhD topic
- Additionally, equivalent professional qualifications and any appropriate research experience will be considered.
- Moreover, EU/International Full Time PhD students who are self-funded
For students commencing their studies 2021/22, the GTA scholarship is worth £7,500 per year for three years. The outstanding fee balance of £8,000 is payable each year, for three years, plus a continuation fee of £525 in the fourth year, if needed. Also, this scholarship holds for alumni and new to GCU international students and is inclusive of these eligible discounts.
- How to Apply: If you have applied for a PhD degree program at the university, then you can apply for this application program with the help of the university’s online portal.
- Also, at the time of admission, you have to submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts. Also, award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Likewise, to be in this program, you must have a UK honors degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Additionally, to fulfil the English requirement of the university, you must have an English language level of IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) with no element below 6.0.