Scholarship at Macquarie University in Australia: (Deadline 20 June 2021)
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Also, PhD degree program in developing integrated microdevices for single-cell analysis.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must have a record of outstanding academic performance and, preferably, additional applicable research experience and/or peer-reviewed research activity in line with the university’s scholarship rating guidelines.
Macquarie University will provide an award of tuition fee offset and a living allowance stipend. The worth and tenure of The grant is an “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,597 per annum.
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree program at Macquarie University. Also, after that must need to complete the Online HDR Candidature and application via the Online Application System and have to submit two academic referee reports to the Higher Degree Research Office
- Additionally, applicants must need to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, students should meet the entry requirementsof their chosen program.
- Likewise, if English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.