Scholarship by Kigali Film and Television School for who are interested in Film-makin g and TV production , music audio production , graphic design , acting for film and television (Deadline: 30 August 2017)
KIGALI FILM AND TELEVISION SCHOOL is a WDA accredited school that train In filmmaking and television production, music audio and graphics.
It has also a highly specialized studio in film-TV-video-audio and graphics
Which produce professional productions in pre-specified areas.
In its program of youth promotion, film industry promotion and development KFTV school would like to give scholarship for short term training (3) or (6) months In following courses:
– FILMMAKING AND TV PRODUCTION(DAY)
– MUSIC AUDIO PRODUCTION (DAY)
– GRAPHIC DESIGN (WEEK END ONLY)
-ACTING FOR FILM AND TELEVISION (WEEK END ONLY)
All interested Applicants should meet the following requirements
– Applicant letter addressed to the head of school specifying the course applied for.
– Having an advanced certificate for secondary school or university degree from A recognized
– Fluency in English and knowing French is an added value
– Being able to start training immediately after being selected.
All candidates who meet the requirements can apply by sending their documents to our email:
[email protected] or to the office of KFTV school located in town on NIZA plaza building
Not later than 30/08/2017.
For more information, please contact
Email: [email protected]
Assistant Head of School