2021 GIST Scholarship in South Korea- Fully Funded: (Deadline 15 March 2021)
Applications are open for the 2021 GIST Scholarship. GIST scholarship is one among the distinguished and competitive study abroad opportunities for international students for Undergraduate level. The scholarship is fully funded; it’ll cover most the tutorial expenses, including the accommodation.
GIST may be a well-reputed university of South Korea . It ranks because the third top university in South Korea and ranks 9th in QS World Universities Ranking. Studying at GIST are going to be a replacement learning experience; the scholars are going to be groomed to tackle challenges and step into business life . The institute trains skilled researchers and scientists who create a strong research base for further development in science and technology.
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is announcing opportunities for its undergraduate / graduate courses in South Korea . The GIST Korea Scholarship Program is open annually to students round the world. The GIST 2021 Scholarship is currently hospitable undergraduate/graduate students. most degree programs are available in GIST. All graduate programs are taught in English.
Benefits of 2021 GIST scholarship
The 2021 GIST Korea Scholarship may be a full-funded scholarship covering the following:
- Fully Tuition Fees will cover.
- Airfare (Flight Expenses reimbursement are going to be covered).
- Student allowance up to ₩130,000/month.
- International student allowance up to ₩130,000/month.
- The student Meal allowance of up to ₩270,000/month.
- A Settlement subsidy allowance up to ₩200,000.
- Language Course Allowance
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support
- Printing Costs(Dissertation)
- Completion Grant
- Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from his or her highschool by August 31st of the year of their application.
- Applicants must have foreign citizenship and satisfy one among the subsequent requirements.
- Applicants must meet both above requirements, #1 and #2.
- GIST doesn’t acknowledge alternative qualification examinations and programs like GED, home schooling, online courses and other such qualifications for the International Students Admission process.
- Applicants who have participated in cyber learning from their school thanks to COVID-19 are eligible if they submit explanatory letter and evidence.
- International schools located in Korea aren’t acknowledged as foreign schools.
- Korean citizens with dual or multiple citizenship aren’t eligible to use .
- The above applies to the applicant and both parents.
- If the applicant meets eligibility requirements, the applicant from highschool in Korea is eligible to use . (i.e. a far off student attending a Korean highschool / 국내고교 출신 외국인학생)
- If an applicant has just one trustee , that legal guardian’s citizenship are going to be considered for the applicant’s eligibility. (Evidential documents must be submitted to prove the legal guardianship and custody for that guardian)
- GIST doesn’t have transfer program for international students. All applicants must apply as a freshman student
- Applicants should visit the official GIST website and review the scholarship and admission criteria.
- On the official portal of the program, applicants find the “Register” button to make a web account.
- After completing the registration, fill the appliance form, upload all the specified documents along side the present image.
- After completing the GIST online program, the applicant has got to click on the submit button and register their application number.
- After successfully submitting the 2021 admission and scholarship form , check your email for successful submission.
- CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY