Fully Funded Scholarship at Australian Universities in Australia: (Deadline 30 April 2021)
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Australian Universities in Australia. The deadline for this application is 30th April 2021.
Australia Awards Scholarships for International Students is open for Australia Awards Approved Countries . The scholarship allows Masters level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at Australian Universities . However, the deadline of the scholarship is 30 Apr 2021.
Also, applications are open for Australia Awards Scholarships. Apply before the deadline.
Australia Awards Scholarships, formerly known as Australian Development Scholarships (ADS), provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
Australia Awards Scholarships for International Students is available to undertake Masters level programs at Australian Universities.
Also, undergraduate or Postgraduate Programs that are related to your country’s priority areas for development which are listed on the participating country profiles.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Australia Awards are not available for training in areas related to flying aircraft, nuclear technology or military training.
The scholarship benefits generally include:
- Full tuition fees,
- Likewise, return air travel,
- Establishment allowance,
- Moreover, contribution to living expenses (CLE),
- Similarly, overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC),
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP),
- Furthermore, pre-course English (PCE) fees, etc.
See the complete list of benefits at the official website. However, the scholarships are offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution, including any preparatory training.
To be eligible applicants must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship;
- Be a citizen of a participating country (as listed on the Australia Awards website) and be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship;
- Likewise, not be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently;
- not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application, selection or mobilization phases.
- Not be current serving military personnel.