Scholarship at Federation University in Australia: (Deadline Ongoing)
Apply for Scholarship at Federation University in Australia. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Federation University Australia is a public, dual-sector university based in Ballarat in Victoria, Australia. Also, the university also has campuses in Ararat, Horsham, Stawell, Churchill, Berwick, and Brisbane, as well as online technical and further education courses and Horsham’s Higher Education Nursing program. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 149 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Federation University Australia is looking for highly passionate students for the International Sports Management Founding Students tuition fee program in Australia.
The educational program provides tuition fee discounts to the international students who want to be part bachelor’s degree program at the Federation University Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Also, Bachelor’s degree program in sports offered by the university.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Additionally, applicants must be an international citizen.
- Moreover, must have previous year degree or certificates with a good academic result.
Federation University Australia will provide $2000 off on students’ tuition fees in their first semester of studies.
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Also, applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Likewise, overall IELTS (or equivalent) band score of 6.5 or greater will be required with no band less than 6.5 and if your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements