Scholarship at University of Manitoba in Canada: (Deadline 1 October 2021)
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- The offer is open to all nationalities.
- Undergraduate course in many subject areas.
- Likewise, to be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Moreover, must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term.
- Must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- Additionally, international students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply.
Every winning student will get the amount worth up to $240,000 available annually.
The award will be divided among eligible candidates according to their needs.
- All undergraduate students must register and complete at least 60 per cent of a full course load over the regular academic session with registration in both the Fall and Winter terms.
- Likewise, graduate students do not have to adhere to credit hour minimums provided they are registered as full-time students over the Fall and Winter Terms with the Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Furthermore, continuing University of Manitoba students must meet a GPA requirement of a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0. New students entering from high school must have a grade 12 average of 70 per cent or higher.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply to the general bursary program.