Scholarship at University of Plymouth in the UK: (Deadline 31 May 2021)
Apply for Scholarship at University of Plymouth in the UK. The deadline for this scholarship is 31st May 2021.
The University of Plymouth is now offering a very prestigious UKESC Caribbean Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship to support students to fund their studies in the UK for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant will be awarded to students who demonstrate financial need, academic excellence and support them in gaining education to become the future leaders of their chosen field. Also, one scholar from the Caribbean region will be offered worth 50% of their year one tuition fees through this award.
- Eligible Countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, United States, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia
- Also, the bursary is available for the undergraduate degree course excluding the following:
- Peninsula Dental School
- Likewise, Peninsula Medical School
- School of Art, Design and Architecture
- School of Biomedical Sciences and Health Professions
- Similarly, school of Nursing and Midwifery
- Moreover, to become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Meet our standard English language requirements
- Additionally, have an unconditional/conditional offer letter from the University of Plymouth, which you have accepted as your firm choice.
The University of Plymouth will provide the award amount in the form of a 50% tuition fee waiver to the high achieving candidates.
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, aspirants must take admission first, and then they have to register themselves on the online portal.
- Also, candidates must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Additionally, aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their chosen field at the university.
- Moreover, applicants must provide evidence of English language ability as per the university’s guidelines.