Waikato Pathways College International High Achiever Progression Bursary in New Zealand: (Deadline 31 January 2021)
Apply for the Waikato Pathways College International High Achiever Progression Scholarships in New Zealand. The deadline for the application is 31st January 2021.
Get your undergraduate degree in New Zealand! Applications are exclusively open for the Waikato Pathways College International High Achiever Progression Bursary at the University of Waikato.
Additionally, the bursary aims to encourage talented international students enrolling in a full-time undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waikato.
University of Waikato
Established in 1964, University of Waikato is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Hamilton, Waikato. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Tauranga. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment, New Zealand, University of Waikato (UoW) is a large coeducational higher education institution. University of Waikato (UoW) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees
Eligibility Criteria for Waikato Pathways College Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are eligible for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Similarly, students who achieved a grade average over their first 60 points or 120 points
- Furthermore, candidates must remain enrolled full-time for the whole year of tenure (that is, the first year of enrolment in the undergraduate degree)
The University of Waikato will provide the bursary valued at NZD$5000 and will be deducted from the full international student fees for the first year of subsequent undergraduate study.