WU Honors Scholarships for International Students in Japan: (Deadline 8 January 2021)
Apply for the WU Honors Scholarships for International Students in Japan. The deadline for the application is 8th January 2021.
Waseda University is proudly offering Honors Scholarships in Japan. All international candidates are encouraged to apply for this wonderful funding opportunity.
This educational award is available for high achieving students and has a motive of helping them to begin their honors study program s at WU for the academic year 2021/2022.
About the University
Established in 1882, Waseda University is a private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of Tokyo. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan, Waseda University is a very large coeducational higher education institution. Waseda University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any country are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Additionally, available for pursuing an Honors degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Also, an applicant must receive a place to study a degree program at the institution.
Waseda University will give the award amount of ¥48,000 / month to the five selected successful candidates.
- How to Apply: For receiving this golden opportunity, the participants have to take admission in an honors degree program. Furthermore, the University will automatically consider the students for grants.
- Likewise, The candidates need to submit their letters of recommendation, personal copies of awards/honors, or scanned copies with any other documents.
- Also, participants must complete a high school (secondary school) or equivalent qualification for being eligible for a bachelor’s degree course.
- Furthermore, non-native English speakers are advised to demonstrate their English language ability by the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE