Talent Scholarships at Hague University in Netherlands: (31 March,2020 )
Applications are open for the Talent Scholarships at Hague University in the Netherlands. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships now. The name of the scholarship is World Citizen Talent Scholarships for International Students. The Hague University of Applied Sciences is providing the scholarships for Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
Host Institution(s): The Hague University of Applied Sciences
Field(s) of study: Eligible Masters Programme offered at the University
Number of Scholarships: 3 scholarships are available
Target group: Students from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands.
Scholarship value/inclusions: Each scholarship is worth € 5,000.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Talent Scholarships at Hague University in the Netherlands
- Come from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands.
- Also, they should be enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Furthermore, the candidates should have never applied for this scholarship before
- Additionally, they should have been conditionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 31 March for the upcoming academic year.
- To apply for the scholarship, the candidates must first apply to the Master’s program of their choice and write an essay following the essay guidelines.
- Similarly, they should submit their essay by completing the scholarship application form between 1 November-31 March.
About the University
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences is a university of applied sciences with its campuses located in and around The Hague in the Randstad metropolitan region in the west of the Netherlands.
- Additionally, the city is the Dutch seat of government and home to many major international legal, security and peace institutions.
- Furthermore, Since the university was founded in 1987 it has expanded to four campuses in the near-side cities of The Hague, Delft, and Zoetermeer.
- Additionally, The main campus in The Hague is located behind The Hague Hollands Spoor railway station by the Laakhaven Canal.