Vacancy for Program Coordinator in the USA: (Deadline 30 December 2020)
Apply for Vacancy for Program Coordinator at Harvard University in the USA. The category for this job is Administrative Assistants
The Middle East Initiative at the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs is dedicates to advancing public policy in the Middle East through applied research, engagement with practitioners,. Also, leadership development on campus and in the region.
MEI is seeking an enthusiastic and resourceful Program Coordinator to join our team.
Reporting to the Assistant Director, the Program Coordinator is responsible for administering:
Events : coordinates, executes, and has direct responsibility for the Middle East Initiative’s public events with visiting dignitaries, scholars, and other speakers. This includes:
- Helping to identify potential speakers and subjects for our regular speaker series;
- Also, coordinating event logistics, including travel and hotel accommodations for speakers and guests;
- Additionally, drafting correspondence and other materials;
- Furthermore, tracking and analyzing data and maintaining records;
- Also, building relationships with other events and program staff at the Kennedy School and across the University;
- Likewise, innovating ways to improve the online delivery of our events.
Outreach and publicity:
- Coordinating production and distribution of publicity materials for events, research, and program opportunities;
- Also, maintaining MEI web and social media content;
- Furthermore, collaborating with MEI and Belfer Communications teams to develop and implement communications strategies based on best practices and trends;
- Moreover, managing general MEI email account and phone line and providing on-campus reception support when applicable.
Minimum of two years of work experience in event planning or in a communications or administrative role. The University requires Bachelor’s degree.
Additional Qualifications for Vacancy for Program Coordinator in the USA
The incumbent must meet the following qualification
- Advanced written and oral communication.
- Also, ability to anticipate and resolve problems and to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Moreover, strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Additionally, ability to effectively manage high volume of activity and projects and to balance competing priorities with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Moreover, mature and professional demeanor; displays integrity and trust with a demonstrated ability to responsibly handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across teams and to forge collaborative working relationships with diverse constituencies.