Project Field Coordinator at Project Field Coordinator at ARCT-RUHUKA (Rwandese Association of Trauma Counsellors): (Deadline 28 January 2022)
The Rwandan Organization of Professional Counselors ARCT – Ruhuka is a National Nonprofit making Organization , formed in April 30th 1998, and officially registered under the Ministerial Decree No.97/11 on 28 July, 2004 and registered by Rwanda Governance Board (RGB). The organization was started to support survivors of psychological trauma, through integrated and holistic services for prevention, care, and healing to facilitate recovery for sustainable unity and reconciliation, peace, and development.
Our mission: is to lead the development and application of innovative psychosocial approaches to mental health services and strengthen professional capacity in understanding, treating, and preventing mental health problems for sustainable development.
Our Vision: ARCT-Ruhuka envisages a Rwanda where all people have access to integrated mental health services.
ARCT-RUHUKA operates countrywide and intervenes in the field of Mental health and psychosocial support that contributes directly to building peace at individual, family, and community levels .
In partnership and with funding from Trocaire Rwanda under Women empowerment program , ARCT-Ruhuka is implementing the final year (2017-2022) of Indatwa project in the 4 sectors of Base and Cyungo in Rulindo district; Janja and Mataba of Gakenke district that contributes to prevention of Family conflicts and Gender Based Violence (GBV) and response at community level through Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS). The interventions will then continue in other districts in the following years.
POSITION: Project Field Coordinator
The purpose of the position is overall implementation and day-to-day management, monitoring, and evaluation of “INDATWA Project” in the areas of operation to achieve its goal.
Job Title:Project Field Coordinator
Reports to:Program Manager (PM)
Duty Station: Field based (In one of the districts of operation)
1.1. Key Duties: Under the supervision of ARCT-Ruhuka Program Manager, the Project field Cordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Work as the contact person for “INDATWA Project” in the districts of operation
- Coordinate project activities across the assigned districts of operation
- Overall day to day planning, management, implementation, and Coordination of project activities
- Develop a detailed project implementation /work plan and provide professional progress reports including; weekly, monthly quarterly, and annual Plans and Reports.
- Carry out Psychosocial training needs assessment to identify existing gaps for building capacities and appropriate interventions.
- Organize and conduct training of Community Psychosocial Workers,
- Provide Clinical Supervise to the Trained Community Psychosocial Workers (CPWs)
- Develop monitoring and evaluation tools for project intervention, that will help to capture project progress and impact over time
- Develop project monitoring and evaluation logic framework
- Regularly monitor and collect necessary data and create project database in excel sheet or any other data collection system
- Work closely with other partners and create synergy among different interveners
- Receive clients / handle referred cases by CPWs for further professional counseling as needed
- Attend relevant district Activities . meetings (JADF, open days..), project coordination organize necessary meetings, and represent ARCT –Ruhuka as required
- Putting in place strategies to ensure high quality and professional services to the beneficiaries and Do No Harm approach
- Create and maintain networks of relevant interveners/stakeholders for referral purposes, and maintain their database for sustainability of the project
- Create and maintain regular project documentation database with clear statistics, best practices /lessons learnt , challenges and strategies, and well-elaborated success stories
- Perform other duties as assigned.
2. Essential Skills/Qualities Required
- Ability to coordinate, motivate people, and work effectively in teams and partnerships with a various communities and groups of stakeholders
- A person of integrity and trust worthy , transparent and accountable
- Demonstrate leadership, managerial, and coordination skills
- Proven ability to develop Professional modules, provide training, clinical supervision, and counseling for individual couples and groups.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, mediation, and communication skills
- Developed computer skills, including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, e-mail, outlook, and others
- Developed level of initiative , creativity and able to work semi-independently and solve problems under tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Living or ready to work and live in a rural setting
- Able and ready to move using local transport and long distances
3. Education and Experience required
- Bachelor degree (A0 ) in Professional Counseling, Clinical psychology, Peace and Conflict Management, Social work, or other related disciplines with at least 3 years practical field experience
- A Diploma (A1) in the above related fields with Certificate in counseling and at least 5 years of field practical experience
- Previous experience in training clinical supervision and counseling is required
- Proven experience in a variety areas including, psychosocial support, clinical interventions, and conflict management
- Prior experience working in a similar field and work environment is an added advantage
Proficiency in the English or French is required (spoken and written), and Kinyarwanda is obligatory.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- Signed CV with most recent experiences and at least 3 referees
- Notified copies of academic qualifications
- Copy of ID
The above-required documents should be addressed to The Chairperson, ARCT-Ruhhuka. Documents can be deposited ARCT-Ruhuka Head Offices in Kibagabaga, not later than Friday, 28th January 2022 at 12:00noon or by Email with all the required documents attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org; For any other information, please contact us during working hours on telephone no 250 787104307 (ARCT-Ruhuka Mobile Phone).
Note: Due to the big volume of applications, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Done at Kigali 18/01/2022
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.