Pulse Support Officer at BBOXX Capital Rwanda: (Deadline 15 December 2021)
JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST ENERGY POVERTY!
At Bboxx, we are transforming lives globally through providing access to clean energy and services, to families and businesses across Africa. Have a look online at what we are doing, to connect families and communities with electricity and cooking services. You could be part of this amazing story!
Our African Head Offices are a lively, and friendly place to work, and you’ll be interacting with a great international team of professionals, who are passionate about ending energy poverty.
Title: Pulse Support Officer
Reports to: Pulse Support Lead
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Bboxx Pulse software stack is a comprehensive management platform that enables the growth of next generation, global utility businesses (NGUs) in developing countries by managing scale as customers, products and employees are dispersed across remote locations. Unlike other pay-as-you-go platforms, Pulse is a fully integrated solution with IoT, ERP, and CRM systems covering the management of devices, customers, and back-office functions. Pulse also enables the collection and analysis of data with over one billion data points obtained every day from remotely connected devices in a dozen of our markets in Africa and Asia.
What you will be doing:
- Dealing with a range of customers around the world to help them resolve IT related issues.
- Developing processes, tools, and documentation to improve the customer experience.
- Troubleshooting issues and working with the development team in London to resolve these.
- Identifying emerging trends of technical issues and managing the mitigation of these
- Prioritise and categorise issues efficiently according to its severity level.
- Responding to all incoming issues within company SLAs always keeping them up-to-date
- Supporting BBOXX software platforms
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of software systems including Microsoft and Active Directory
- Technical communication skills and great customer service
- Basic software development skills for automating common support requests or processes
- Ability to work independently and be able to use own initiative in problem-solving
- Experience working with a helpdesk or ticketing system
- Fluent in French (both written and speaking)
- [Bonus] Experience working with global teams
- [Bonus] Experience working with ERP systems
- [Bonus] Experience working with Linux systems
- [Bonus] Experience working in hardware and networking support
Please upload your CV and answer few questions via our online application platform: https://bboxx.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/1189?c=bboxx . Qualified candidates will be contacted with information regarding the next steps.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply ASAP.
The deadline for applications is December 15th 2021.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.