Logistics Coordinator at BBOXX Capital Rwanda: (Deadline 15 December 2021)
JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST ENERGY POVERTY!
At Bboxx, we are transforming lives globally through providing access to clean energy and services, to families and businesses across Africa. Have a look online at what we are doing, to connect families and communities with electricity and cooking services. You could be part of this amazing story!
Our African Head Offices are a lively, and friendly place to work, and you’ll be interacting with a great international team of professionals, who are passionate about ending energy poverty.
Title: Logistics Coordinator
Reports to: Regional Logistics Manager
Location: Kigali, Africa HQ
Role Brief: Drive and coordinate logistics policies and customer services for Bboxx operating countries – Next Generation Utilities companies (NGU) under supply chain as a service. Requires working closely with site logistics team and other support teams.
About the Role
- Handle NGUs package configurations and supply chain related tickets with customers in line with laid down SLAs
- Guide and oversee the implementation of logistics policies and procedures in all Markets under SCaaS
- Coordinate with NGUs logistics teams to set priorities and rules in resolving logistics constraints
- Develop controls to prevent inventory shrink and improve procedural efficiency
- Track NGUs shipments across different stages / channels
- providing and analyzing technical data in relation to logistics operations
- Proactive feedback of logistics related issues to Regional Logistics Manager for corrective plans
- Responsible for handling intercompany/shipping operations for up to 5 markets
- Abreast with new findings that relate to operational efficiencies and innovations to upgrade existing processes
- Work closely with CS team and LMs to ensure availability of imports and shipping documents in real time
- Ensure products and processes comply with countries regulations and requirements
- Coordination with Pulse support team to ensure escalated tickets to Supply chain board are resolved in real time
- Work with NGUs logistics teams to enforce standard operating procedures
- Alert on any delays of shipments that may affect country stock replenishment planning
- Analyze internal distribution of stock and ensure the inventory in-country is correctly allocated
- Control inventory turnover in distribution centers
- Maintain quality throughout the logistic processes
- A degree in Logistics / supply chain
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in logistics
- Knowledge of industry leading software ERP or SAP
- Understanding of regional transportation issues and challenges
- Pleasant personality with a cheerful disposition
- Can maintain complex spreadsheets using various functions
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Mature, self-initiative, and positive attitude
Please upload your CV and answer few questions via our online application platform: https://bboxx.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/1181?c=bboxx . Qualified candidates will be contacted with information regarding the next steps.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply ASAP.
The deadline for applications is December 15th 2021.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.