Quantification Officer at Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd: (Deadline 1 November 2021)
Job advertisement for Rwanda Medical Supply Limited (RMS Ltd): (Application deadline: 01/11/2021)
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure the quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable, and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future needs and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
Tasks and responsibilities.
- Prepare and conduct with stakeholders annual quantification for health commodities based on available data and program targets.
- Conduct a quarterly supply plan review for health commodities based on actual consumption, Stock on hand, and existing pipeline.
- Conduct a regular stock status monitoring for health commodities and propose action in line with supply plan implementation.
- Conduct regular monitoring on supply plan implementation progress for health commodities, update shipment status, and proposed actions hereof.
- Analyze pipeline problems and propose pipeline action to the procurement team for action.
- Analyze warehouse transactions and propose action where needed.
- Validate quantity before Purchase order placement.
- Project the usability of health commodities and make a pre-shipment approval of medicines’ shelf life if not complying with contract terms.
- Advice on pack size change before shipment if different from the stated in the contract and Purchase order.
- In collaboration with programs and other stakeholders, update annually the list of health commodities to be procured.
- Conduct a VEN analysis for the list of Products to be quantified and proposed to stakeholders for approval.
- Analyze stock movement vis a vis product remaining shelf life, project the risk of expiration, and propose mitigation strategies.
- Provide a report to his/ her immediate supervisor.
Qualification and Skills:
5 years experience in the Health supply chain with:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or Pharmacy doctor (general).
- Bachelor of Nursing.
2 years experience in the health supply chain with:
- Pharmaceutical sciences.
- Public health with a background in Nursing or Pharmacy.
- Health supply chain Management with a background in Pharmacy or Nursing.
Knowledge and technical skills required:
- High analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Decision-making skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very effective organization skills;
- Team working skills;
- Computer skills (advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Job application procedure.
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: Monday, November 1st, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
- Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered;
- Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted;
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.