Recovery Officer at Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd: (Deadline 1 November 2021)
Job advertisement for Rwanda Medical Supply Limited (RMS Ltd): (Application deadline: 01/11/2021)
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure the quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable, and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future needs and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
Tasks and responsibilities.
- Create an atmosphere where debts can be paid without generating issues.
- Keep and update the database of debtors.
- Review the details and terms of sales and loans.
- Produce reports for the management.
- Update and ensure accurate records of debtors’ basic information.
- Initiate steps for debt collection using the most viable means employable.
- Record any new commitment to recover debts.
- Initiate repayment plans and new terms of sale for debtors of the company.
- Collect payments on behalf of the company.
- Listen to debtors/customers of the company to know how to go about the debt.
- Produce viable options to debtors of the company on how to pay up their debt.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality of the company with its customers/debtors.
- Maintain customer policies and procedures.
- Provide a report to his/her immediate supervisor.
Qualification and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Finance with at least 3 years relevant experience, or Master’s Degree in Finance with 2 years of working experience. ACCA and CPA are an added advantage.
Knowledge and technical skills required:
- High analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Very effective organization skills
- Team working skills
- Computer skills
Job application procedure.
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: Monday, November 1st, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.