Research Fellowship at the University of Central Florida :(Deadline 5 August 2021)
The University of Central Florida (UCF) School of Social Work is soliciting applications for a postdoctoral research fellowship with the Center for Behavioral Health Research & Training (CBHRT). CBHRT is seeking a highly motivated postdoctoral fellow to research behavioral health topics across the lifespan with the goal of fostering community, clinical, and academic partnerships that address complex behavioral health problems and disparities.
The candidate on this Research Fellowship role at the University of Central Florida will prepare the postdoctoral fellow to become an independent investigator in behavioral health research by maturing skillsets in grant writing, manuscript development, and interdisciplinary collaboration. The postdoctoral fellow will develop competitive grant proposals to advance behavioral health science. Additionally, the fellow will be trained and mentored to design, implement, and evaluate clinical standards, practices, and interventions aimed to improve the health of vulnerable, marginalized, and at-risk populations.
This appointment will span one-year (12 months) with the possibility of an additional year of renewal contingent on funding availability. Commencing in Spring 2022, this appointment consists of a competitive salary and health benefits.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. at the time the appointment begins.
- Have a doctoral degree from an accredited institution by start of appointment and appropriate experience and training within a selected area of specialization in behavioral health.
- Applicants must meet university criteria for appointment to the rank of postdoctoral fellow.
- Hold a Ph.D. in social work, public health, psychology, or other related fields from an accredited institution.
- High research interest in behavioral health topics across the lifespan.
- Strong methodological and statistical skills.
- Previous experience in grant writing and working in a team setting.
UCF requires all applications and supporting documents to be submitted electronically through the Human Resources website, http://www.ucf.edu/jobs/. In addition to the online application, candidates must also submit the following:
- A cover letter (about 2 pages) describing your interest in and potential approach to investigating behavioral health topics across the lifespan, as well as your immediate postdoc goals and long-term career goals.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Reprints of two of your peer-reviewed publications.
- Two letters of recommendation, also emailed directly by the references.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : email@example.comNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk