Sciences Po 2022 Emile Boutmy Scholarship for International Students (France)
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements. The Emile Boutmy/MIEM scholarship may not be supplemented with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…).
About Sciences Po
Since its creation in 1872, Sciences Po has been an institution in perpetual motion, constantly innovating and pushing back boundaries.
- OrganisationSciences Po
- Country to study France
- School to study–
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineFebruary 16, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Undergraduate Scholarship
The Emile Boutmy scholarship is awarded to Undergraduate students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of study.
The Emile Boutmy programme can take several different forms:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ may be granted to cover the three years of College. Scholarship amounts are decided during the different admission juries.
If you do not validate your academic year, your scholarship will be lost.
If you have been granted for a scholarship and you decide to defer your admission, your scholarship wil be lost.
During the year abroad (third year of the undergraduate programme): Scholarship recipients will retain their tuition fee grant and additional cost of living grant (if applicable) during their year abroad.
Requirements for Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
Eligible students are those, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
Students who are NOT eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- \Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible
The Émile Boutmy scholarship may not be combined with other scholarships (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…).
This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria may also be taken into account.
This scholarship is not automatically awarded, to apply candidates must follow the instructions below.
Selection Criteria: This scholarship is awarded based on factors of excellence and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria are also taken into account.
February 16, 2022