Senior Business Analyst at MTN Rwanda: (Deadline 18 October 2021)
- Overlook overall business & segments wise performance monitoring and reporting and support Consumer units in Data mining.
- Monitoring, reporting and analyses Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and quarterly company Performance.
- Act as a key consultant in market research and analysis.
- Monitors market dynamics and recommend appropriate actions.
- Analyse Users, Usage and Revenues to help the businesses to achieve the targets.
- Continuously monitors market performance against business plan and explains the variances.
- Monitors macro-economic dynamics and analyse their Impact on business
- Provide insights to internal stakeholders including senior management
- Develops predictive models to guide management decision and guide business direction.
- Identifies and implements up-to-date BI tools or applications that enable a self-service BI environment for internal stakeholders and Automates routine BI tasks.
- Monitors individual product market performance and recommends appropriate action. Works with information systems (IS) teams to ensure accurate and timely data is stored in databases (DBs).
- Facilitates capitalization of projects with IT team.
- Track Competition Strategy, Plans & Products and provide insights to management.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably from Telecom industry.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries (MS SQL and Presto Big Data) and visualization tool (Power BI and Tableau)
- Advanced experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
How to apply:
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than18th October 2021 at 5:00 pm Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
We highly encourage females or women to apply.
We are strongly encouraging people with disabilities to apply
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.