Warehouse Accountant at ExCraft Ltd: (Deadline 12 November 2021)
Please we have a vacancy of “Warehouse Accountant” and we appreciate if we can dealing together.
ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade, and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Not only we export high-quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring Warehouse Accountant!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Managing financial records.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Checking payroll records.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Handling reimbursements.
- Closing monthly records and reports.
- Ensuring efficiency and accuracy of records.
- Preparing Analysis Reports.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- CMA prepared or certificate.
- 1-3 years experience in Accounting.
- Very Good in English Language.
- Meeting accounting goals.
- Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence.
- Presentation Skills.
The deadline: 12th November 2021
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.