Sharda University 2021 Ambassador’s scholarship: (Deadline 30 October 2021)
Sharda University, Delhi NCR, India announces that it will offer up to 100% Scholarship on tuition fee to 50 students from your country in order to attend degree programs in Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
About Sharda University
Sharda University is a private university located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The school is part of the Sharda Group of Institutions, which was founded by P.K Gupta in 1996. The group has campuses in Agra, Mathura, and Greater Noida.
- Type Postgraduate
- Organization Sharda University
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline October 30, 2021
Aim and Benefits of Ambassador’s scholarship
The Number of Scholarships to be offered is as follows:
- Ten (10) 100% tuition fees scholarships.
- Twenty (20) 50% tuition fees scholarships.
- Twenty (20) 20% tuition fees scholarships
Requirements for Ambassador’s scholarship Qualification
- Be permanent citizens in their country of origin. (The scholarships are not valid for Indian NRI or POI).
- For entry to Bachelor programs applicants must have finished Grade 12 with 80% or equivalent and above.
- For entry to Master programs applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in related areas with a CGPA of 75% and above.
- For entry to PhD programs applicants must have completed a Master’s degree in a related study area.
- Have a good knowledge of the English language (IELTS 6.5 and above or any other English language qualification such as TOEFL or equivalent) (Native Speakers of English and students who have studied in their degree in the English language are exempted).
Documents Required for Application
- An application form with one recent photograph.
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Certified copies of High School Diplomas or University Degrees.
- For applicants whose English is not their first language, certificates indicating the knowledge of English as per above requirements
- Two (2) letters of reference. One (1) letter of recommendation must be from the Ambassador or other Educational Authority in their country.
- A recent health certificate stating that the applicant does not suffer from any infectious diseases.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- An Essay of 1500 words with topic: “What benefits I expect to earn by studying in India”
October 30, 2021
How to Apply
The application form with all documentation requested shall be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can be obtained by writing to: email@example.com
All the documentation submitted must be written or translated in English.
Applicants must submit only certified copies of the original documents. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible application files will not be taken into consideration.
For more details, visit Sharda University website.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.