Talent Acquisition and Development Assistant at University of Global Health Equity (UGHE): (Deadline 21 November 2021)
Talent Acquisition and Development Assistant
University of Global Health Equity (UGHE) Kigali, Rwanda
Talent Acquisition and Development Assistant
University of Global Health Equity is on a mission to radically change the way health care is delivered around the world. UGHE is a new university based in Rwanda that is building the next generation of global health professionals—doctors, nurses, researchers, and public health and policy experts—into leaders and change makers who strive to deliver more equitable, quality health services for all.
Title: Talent Acquisition and Development Assistant
Reports to: Talent Acquisition and Development Manager
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
The role will support in coordinating recruitment and selection needs and maintaining systems and structures for tracking, analyzing, and reporting outcomes. The job incumbent will also coordinate and support the development and delivery of effective learning & development programs.
- Recruitment and selection
- Support the design and implementation of the overall recruiting strategy.
- Facilitate and implement all phases of the recruitment process.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board and any other relevant avenues.
- Source suitable candidates from internal databases, job boards, and career sites.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews in line with University procedure and participate in the selection process if need be.
- Assist with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews
- Support the background and reference checks for successful candidates.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Manage candidate databases and tracking systems.
- Facilitate and process payment for different suppliers including job boards,etc.
- Maintain safe custody of recruitment records, both online and physical, for ease of reference during audits.
- Ensure compliance with existing policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
2. Learning and Development
- Collect training needs and plans from departments.
- Regularly update the use of Professional Development Fund.
- Support the development of effective induction programmes for new staff, fellows, and interns.
- Create and/or deliver a range of training using classroom, online and blended learning.
- Monitor progress made via different training and development initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience recruiting.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Membership to a Professional body in human resource management is an added advantage;
- Integrity and respect for confidentiality of HR records is a must;
- Commitment to global health and social justice.
- Accountability: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for equity.
- Communication: Demonstrates ability to articulate UGHE’s and PIH’s mission and program objectives persuasively.
- Agility: Flexible, results-oriented, and able to work in a project-driven environment
- Management: Demonstrates ability to manage people and teams.
- Attention to details: Ability to consider any single detail before making any decision.
- Analytical: Can think fast, ability to assess the recruitment process and guide accordingly in line with UGHE talent acquisition policies and procedures.
- Coordination: Demonstrates ability to coordinate different recruitment activities by ensuring set timelines are respected.
- Organization: Strong organization skills and ability to plan.
- Work under pressure: Can work efficiently and effectively even during peak seasons.
- Multitask: Ability to support the recruitment process at different stages for different roles.
- IT skills to be able to fast track the recruitment process.
- Recruiting and Interviewing skills.
How to apply
Candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter detailing their interest and aptitude for this position by the link:https://www.pih.org/pages/employment?p=job%2Fo55jhfwu
The deadline: 21st November 2021
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.