Talent Management Specialist at BRAC: (Deadline 5 December 2021)
BRAC is the world’s largest, and leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and empowerment of the poor. Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 11 countries across Asia, Africa. To counter poverty and promote social empowerment, BRAC strategically integrates development programs in microfinance, agriculture, health, education, human rights and legal aid, community empowerment, and more.
BRAC Rwanda Microfinance Company PLC is registered with Rwanda Development Board in September 2018 and was approved license from National Bank of Rwanda to operate Microfinance and other financial services in Rwanda. BRAC Rwanda is looking for competent, dynamic, and self-motivated Rwandans to fill the following position
Position: Talent Management Specialist.
Job Location: Country Office, Kigali
Gender: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Talent Management Specialist will help drive BRAC Rwanda through talent management activities that are strategically linked to the organization’s mission and vision. The company is invested in having world-class talent development, training, and talent management programs. The talent management specialist will support the design and implementation of talent management programs that drive company values, increase employee engagement, and accelerate performance to deliver business results.
Talent programs include performance management, succession planning, talent reviews, career development, career passing, and other strategic plan. The talent management specialist will execute and measure effectiveness of talent programs, and collaborate with line Managers to develop, communicate and implement programs and processes; and operate as the functional contact of talent management program.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement processes, programs, and systems in support of talent management strategy.
- Administers talent management programs and systems according to defined strategy and plan, including the creation and delivery of key deliverables, Development of training modules, learning materials, and other support resources.
- Liaising with Managers and employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs and prepare Annual training plan.
- Monitoring progress made via training programs or scheme
- Ensuring employees receive required and adequate training
- Designing and assessing training programs
- Delivering training to individuals or groups of employees
- To improve management and leadership skills and competencies through provision of trainings
- To ensure that effective appraisal processes are aligned and support the management of BRAC Rwanda.
- To ensure that the training processes are transparent and equitable providing fair access to the talent management approach.
- To ensure that BRAC Rwanda has the workforce it needs with the necessary skills to fulfil its mission, vision, and business priorities.
- Serves as a key point of contact to the business for talent management programs and addressing questions and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Perform any other responsibility as directed by the Supervisor
Skills and Abilities
- To be highly detail-oriented, analytic, energetic, and self-motivated individual
- To have Passion for a talent mindset and driving performance
- Strategically understanding and can articulate the company strategy and how one’s role fits in and drives its successful execution
- Comfortable working in an environment in which businesses processes, tools, deadlines, etc. are continually evolving
- Committed to creating & searching for new and innovative approaches to activities that enhance performance
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable with change – knows how and when to be effective and successful
- High degree of organizational and time management skills; able to set and manage expectations and competing priorities.
- 3-4 years demonstrated experience designing and executing talent management processes and programs
- Demonstrated experience of effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, including advanced proficiency in English
Preferred Qualifications/ experience.
- Experience in Companies with high degree of complexity
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel-advanced, and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred in Human Resource, Communication, Business administration or any other related field.
- At least 3-4 years of related experience in talent development/talent management
Mode of Application
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational and professional qualification, years of experience, and copies of academic qualifications and recommendation from the last employer. All those documents should be sent through email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Application deadline is 5th December 2021at 16.00 hrs.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.