Technical Sales Representative at Century Food-Tech Ltd: (Deadline 20 May 2022)
Century Food-Tech Ltd is registered company in Rwanda, engaged in the business of Sales and Distribution of Food Industry Chemical, Ingredient and Food Industry Equipment.
Position: Technical Sales Representative
Organization: CENTURY FOOD TECH LTD
Location: Muhima – Kigali, Century Food Tech Ltd Head Office – Rwanda
The Technical Sales Representative will act as liaison between the company sales team and clients, providing information, service, maintenance, and repairs related to purchased products or equipment.
- Establishing the technical needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate products.
- Acts as liaison to coordinate information and service between the end user of a product and the sales representatives in the selling organization.
- Works with end users to install, inspect, maintain, operate, and/or repair equipment.
- Oversees and facilitates the delivery and installation of products.
- Answers inquiries and questions from customers related to ongoing use of products, maintenance requirements, operations, and other related information.
- Travels to locations to inspect, service.
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Keeping customers informed about new technological products.
- Compiling proposals and reports related to technical products.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales made.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree in Food science and technology, Dairy technology, Chemistry, Biology or Veterinary.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Have a developed teamwork spirit; Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written;
- Attitude for persuasion and negotiation, Ability to create and deliver client presentations;
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales target.
- Mastering Kinyarwanda language;
- Having good English and French speaking and writing skills;
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the company products work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
Contract: 1Year renewable
Probation: 3 Months
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter ,CV ,Certified Certificates and other relevant documents not later than 20th May 2022 electronically only to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with mention “Technical Sales Representative“
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written exam and interview.
Done in Kigali on April 12rd , 2022
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.