REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – PROVISION OF INTERNET BASED NETWORK SOLUTION TO THE AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, RWANDA COUNTRY OFFICE: (Deadline 5 March 2021)
The African Development Bank (hereafter referred to as “The Bank”) wishes to invite technical and financial proposals from experienced companies for the provision of Internet services.
- The Request for Proposal is available for downloading from this link https://www.afdb.org/en/about-us/corporate-procurement/procurement-notices/current-solicitations/ Alternatively, the document may be obtained by sending a request to [email protected]
2. Bidders must originate from one of the Bank’s member countries, list of which is provided at www.afdb.org.
3.Evaluation will be conducted based on quality and price according to the criteria published in the Invitation to Bid as outlined below
4.Pass /Fail evaluation criteria
- Bidders must originate from one of the Bank’s member countries.
- Audited Financial Statements for past three years (2017,2018,2019 or latest). Minimum annual average turnover of USD 300,000.00 or Equivalent in RWF.
- · The bidder shall have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and shall have successfully or substantially implemented as a prime contractor at least three assignments of a similar nature and complexity
- · The bidder must be registered with the Rwanda Utilities Regulatory Authority (RURA)
- · Provide a certificate of Incorporation
5.Technical evaluation criteria
- Bidder’s Technical response to the RFP.
- Proposed personnel trained in Internet and Network Technologies.
- Curriculum Vitae of personnel to implement Internet Based Network Solution services at the Rwanda Country Office (CORW)
- · Description of similar services currently provided to other clients
- · Professional reputation of the firm supported by at least three references.
6.Bidders obtaining the qualifying minimum technical score will be considered for Financial Evaluation.
7.The Bank shall organize a site visit which is mandatory for all bidders on Thursday 18 February 2021, at 11:00AM Local time at the Bank’s offices located on 9th and 10th floor at BPR-PCD towers; street No. KN 67&KN 30 Kigali, Rwanda.
8.The pre-bid meeting, which is mandatory for all bidders, will be held on 19th February 2021 at 11:00AM local time via an online platform for all participants. Parameters will be shared for participants that attend the site visit.
9.Questions for the site visit and pre-bid meeting shall be submitted to [email protected] by 19th February 2021. The site visit and pre-bid meeting is a mandatory requirement:
10.The financial and technical bids shall be submitted via electronic email [email protected] on Tuesday 5th March 2021 by 15:00pm ; the hard copy will be hand delivered to the below address the next working day by 15:00pm local time. The envelopes/email subject should be clearly marked:
INVITATION TO BID FOR PROVISION OF INTERNET BASED NETWORK SOLUTION TO THE AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, RWANDA COUNTRY OFFICE.
African Development Bank
Rwanda Country Office
P O BOX 7329, Kigali, Rwanda
3rd Floor Glory House, Boulevard de l’Uganda
Tel (+250) 252504250 – Fax(+250) 252504298
11.The Bank will reject late proposals.
12.Bidders will be advised, in due course, of the results of the selection.
13Any amendment or clarifications will be provided through the website on the link provided above